Sleeping Gryphon is your specialty shop for arts, gifts, and metaphysical supplies. We are passionate in our celebration of the beautiful diversity in each of our paths. We love our art and strive to please all our clients. We welcome all designs, uses, and religions. We don’t want to give you a product that you like, we want to give you a product that you will LOVE! We make our Originals by hand. Please allow for slight variations. We love to craft items that are one-of-a-kind and unique, just like our customers. Please, contact us for a quote on custom orders.
Founded in 2008, with a wood-burner and $20.00, we have grown over the years with the help of our awesome clients. Sadie and Kat, the owners and operators, are two friends that met many moons ago and decided to chase a dream. We are women, mothers, witches, counselors, sisters, and friends.
Sadie is a mother of two, crafter, gardener, herbal witch, and the Marketing Director for Pagan Business Network. A life-long learning of witchcraft has brought her many teaching and counseling opportunities. Keeping an eye on the pulse of the Pagan community both local and abroad, Sadie stays connected with a path and with people that continue to inspire her.
Kat is a mother of three, grandmother of two, witch, shaman, gardener, and reverend. Walking the Way of Wyrd, blending magickal and mundane with every breathe and every step.
We are members of Pagan Business Network and are affiliates with Charissa’s Cauldron, Artes and Craft, LLC and Nature’s Remedies.
Orders, Exchanges, Returns, Cancellations
We accept returns and exchanges. Contact us within 14 days of delivery and ship items within 30 days of delivery. Item needs to be in the condition in which it was received by purchaser. Shipping is to be paid by customer when returning or exchanging for a different product. If the return is for damage and is the same product, we will pay for shipping.
Because of our shipping time, cancellations will only be accepted within 24 hours of purchase. A cancellation over the 24 hour period will be processed as a refund or exchange.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can’t accept returns or exchanges for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
We accept Paypal and most major credit/debit cards. Custom orders and personalizations require payment first before beginning the final customization.
We will ship USPS for national and international shipping. For shipping within the United States we choose priority shipping, if you are interested in less expensive shipping and express shipping, please contact us before purchase. International shipping will be sent first class mail via USPS. Orders over $100.00 will be insured. Please note that buyers are responsible for any and all duties and customs charges that may be incurred for international shipping. Upon shipping a complimentary email will be sent to the buyer with confirmation and shipping number.
To fulfill an order, a customer must provide certain information (which the customer authorizes) such as name, email address, postal address, payment information and the details of the product ordered. The customer may also choose to provide additional personal information if they contact Sleeping Gryphon directly.
Sleeping Gryphon relies on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share information, including:
- As needed to provide services, such as fulfilling an order, settle disputes or provide customer support.
- With affirmative consent, which may be revoked at any time, such as signing up for a mailing list.
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about purchases as required by tax law.
- As necessary for the purpose of Sleeping Gryphon legitimate interests, if those interests are not overridden by the customer’s right or interests, such as:
- Providing and improving services
Information about our customers are important to our business. We share personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- We share information with third parties as necessary to provide services and comply with our obligations under agreements with third parties we do business with.
- We may engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will only share personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose customer information as a part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- We may collect, use, retain, and share information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to:
- Respond to legal process or to government requests
- Enforce agreements, terms or policies
- Prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues
- Protect the rights, property and safety of our customers or others.
We may store and process information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than the customer’s jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer customer information to another jurisdiction, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If the customer resides in certain territories, including the EU, the customer has a number of rights in relation to the customer’s personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
- The customer may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about the customer by contacting us using the contact information below.
- The customer may also have the rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete their personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances such as the requirement to store data for legal reasons, personal information will generally be deleted upon request.
- The customer can object to:
- Our processing of some information based on our legitimate interests
- Receiving marketing messages, email or mail from Sleeping Gryphon after providing express consent to receive them.
In such cases, Sleeping Gryphon will delete the customer’s personal information unless there are compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- If the customer resides in the EU and wishes to raise a concern about Sleeping Gryphon’s use of personal information (and without prejudice to any other rights the customer may have) the customer has the right to do so with the customer’s local data protection authoriy.
For the purpose of EU data protection law, Sleeping Gryphon, is the data controller of the customer’s personal information. For questions or concerns, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Sleeping Gryphon 1199 County Road 2006, Glen Rose, Texas 76043 USA